Looking for a summer job? Red Hat Czech (based in Brno, Czech Republic) is opening intern positions for this summer!
- Do you code in Java, C, Python, Ruby, Perl, or Bash?
- Would you be willing to spend 15-20 hours a week on development and testing?
- Looking for a way to try what working for Red Hat is about with possibility to eventually get a full-time job?
The selection procedure for summer intern positions has just started!
We’re currently opening the following types of intern positions:
- Development Engineering (C/Python/Ruby/Ruby on Rails/Perl)
- Quality Assurance Engineering (Python/Bash/Perl)
- JBoss Quality Assurance Engineering (Java)
- JBoss Engineering (Java)
- Kernel Development Engineering (C)
- Support Engineering (good English, admin)
- send your CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- upload your CV to HR system at https://careers.redhat.com/ext/detail?redhat9337
- get ready for the selection procedure that will take place at the end of May (final dates will be emailed to you)
The selection procedure consists of two parts:
- A written test that will test your technical skills. There are two types of tests: one for JBoss candidates and the other one for others. The JBoss test consists of common tasks that will test your knowledge of Java language and some specific Java-related technologies. The other test consists of 3 parts: knowledge of Linux OS, QA and developer tests. If you’re more interested in development, the developer test will be your priority (written in your favourite language). If you’re interested in QA, the QA test will be your priority. None of the tests require special preps, they are all very general and test your overall knowledge and skills.
- Candidates that will pass the test successfully will be invited to a technical interview with one or more team representatives. The interviews will be organized individually in the next two weeks.